UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA SAN FRANCISCO DIVISION
November 8, 2012
VALLEY FORGE INSURANCE COMPANY AND CONTINENTAL CASUALTY COMPANY,
ODYSSEY THERA, INC.,
ODYSSEY THERA, INC. COUNTER/CROSS-CLAIMANT,
VALLEY FORGE INSURANCE COMPANY, CONTINENTAL CASUALTY COMPANY AND SCOTTSDALE INSURANCE COMPANY, COUNTER/CROSS-DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Jeffrey S. White
STIPULATION CONCERNING CROSS-DEFENDANT SCOTTSDALE INSURANCE COMPANY'S TIME TO ANSWER OR OTHERWISE APPEAR AND ORDER THEREON
Pursuant to Local Civil Rules 6-2 and 7-12, Defendant/Cross-Claimant Odyssey Thera, Inc. ("Odyssey Thera") and Cross-Defendant Scottsdale Insurance Company ("Scottsdale") stipulate to extend Scottsdale's time to answer or otherwise appear in the instant action from November 8, 2012 until November 16, 2012. The Court denied Scottsdale's motion to dismiss on October 24, 2012. As required by Local Civil Rule 6-2, the signatories to the instant stipulation represent that:
1. Scottsdale seeks the extension as a professional accommodation. Scottsdale's counsel's offices are in lower Manhattan and were closed until November 5, 2012, due to Hurricane Sandy;
2. One prior stipulation extending Scottsdale's time to answer or otherwise appear has been previously granted by the Court;
3. Two prior stipulations extending Odyssey's time to answer or otherwise appear have been previously granted by the Court; and
4. The requested time modification would have no effect on the schedule in place for this case.
Linda Wendell Hsu, Esq. Mark E. Inbody, Esq. SELMAN BREITMAN
LLP 33 New Montgomery Sixth Floor San Francisco, CA 94105 Telephone:
(415) 979-2051 Facsimile: (415-979-2099 email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org By:__/s_________________________ Raymond H. Sheen, Esq. JONES
DAY 555 California Street, 26th Floor San
Francisco, CA 94104 Telephone: (415) 626-3939 Facsimile: (415)
875-5700 Email: rsheen@JonesDay.com By:_______/s_________________
Counsel to Cross-Defendant Scottsdale Insurance Company Alexis
J. Rogoski, Esq. Edward C. Carleton, Esq. BOUNDAS, SKARZYNSKI, WALSH &
BLACK, LLC One Battery Park Plaza 32nd Floor
New York, NY 10004 Counsel to Cross-Defendant Scottsdale Insurance
Company PURSUANT TO STIPULATION IT IS SO ORDERED: Counsel for Defendant, Cross-Claimant
Odyssey Thera, Inc.
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.