UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
November 9, 2012
CHERYL MACKEY, PLAINTIFF,
FRAZIER PARK PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT, ET AL.,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Jennifer L. Thurston United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER AFTER SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE
On November 9, 2012, the Court conducted a settlement conference with the parties who were able to come to agreement. Based upon the settlement, the Court ORDERS:
1. Defense counsel SHALL provide a draft settlement agreement to Plaintiff's counsel no later than November 14, 2012;
2. Plaintiff's counsel SHALL communicate any desired changes to defense counsel no later than November 16, 2012;
3. Within one week of the finalization of the terms of the settlement agreement, Plaintiff SHALL execute the agreement and return it the defense counsel forthwith. Within one week of the date of Plaintiff's execution of the document, Defendants SHALL execute the agreement and provide Plaintiff's counsel an fully executed copy of the agreement forthwith;
4. The parties SHALL file a stipulated dismissal of this action no later than December 14, 2012; 3
5. All pending dates, motions, conferences and hearings, including
the trial date and
pretrial conference, are VACATED. 5
Failure to comply with this order may be grounds for the imposition of sanctions on counsel or the parties who contributed to violation of this order. See Local Rules 110, 160.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.