FINAL JUDGMENT AND PERMANENT INJUNCTION 
The Court, having read and considered the Joint Stipulation for Entry of Final Judgment and Permanent Injunction that has been executed on behalf of Plaintiff Sanrio, Inc. ("Plaintiff"), on the one hand, and Defendant Zin Khone Mar Aye a/k/a Zin K. Aye a/k/a Zin Aye a/k/a Aye Zin Khinemar, an individual and d/b/a Silver KDA a/k/a Silver Silver a/k/a KDA Quality Silver and Jewelry ("Defendant"), on the other hand, and good cause appearing therefor:
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED:
1. This Court has jurisdiction over the parties to this action and over the subject matter pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 101 et seq., 17 U.S.C. § 501, 28 U.S.C. §§ 1331 and 1338, and 28 U.S.C. § 1367. Service of process was properly made against Defendant.
2. Plaintiff is the owner or exclusive licensee of all rights in and to the copyright and trademark registrations listed in Exhibits "A" and "B," attached hereto and incorporated herein by this reference, and the copyrights associated with the same ("Plaintiff's Properties").
3. Plaintiff has expended considerable resources in the creation and commercial exploitation of Plaintiff's Properties on merchandise and in the enforcement of its intellectual property rights in Plaintiff's Properties.
4. Plaintiff has alleged that Defendant has made unauthorized uses of Plaintiff's Properties or substantially similar likenesses or colorable imitations thereof.
5. Plaintiff is entitled to, and shall recover from Defendant on Plaintiff's Complaint for Defendant's infringement, the sum of Twenty-Five Thousand Dollars ($25,000.00).
6. This stipulated Final Judgment and Permanent Injunction may not be discharged via any foreign or domestic bankruptcy law. Defendant's copyright and trademark infringement constituted willful and malicious injury to Plaintiff as contemplated by 11 U.S.C. § 523(a)(6).
7. Defendant and her agents, servants, employees, representatives, successors and assigns, and all persons, firms, corporations or other entities in active concert or participation with her who receive actual notice of the Injunction are hereby restrained and permanently enjoined from:
a) Infringing Plaintiff's copyrights and trademarks in Plaintiff's Properties, either directly, contributorily, or vicariously, in any manner, including generally, but not limited to manufacturing, importing, distributing, advertising, selling, offering for sale, any unauthorized product which features any of Plaintiff's Properties ("Unauthorized Products"), and, specifically:
i) Importing, manufacturing, distributing, advertising, selling, offering for sale, the Unauthorized Products or any other unauthorized products which picture, reproduce, copy or use the likenesses of or bear a substantial similarity to any of Plaintiff's Properties;
ii) Importing, manufacturing, distributing, advertising, selling, offering for sale, renting or offering to rent in connection thereto any unauthorized promotional materials, labels, packaging or containers which picture, reproduce, copy or use the likenesses of or bear a confusing similarity to any of Plaintiff's Properties;
iii) Engaging in any conduct that tends falsely to represent that, or is likely to confuse, mislead or deceive purchasers, Defendant's customers and/or members of the public to believe, the actions of Defendant, the products sold by Defendant, or Defendant herself are connected with Plaintiff, are sponsored, approved or licensed by Plaintiff, or are affiliated with Plaintiff; or
iv) Affixing, applying, annexing or using in connection with the importation, manufacture, distribution, advertising, selling, offering for sale, or other use of any goods or services, a false description or representation, including words or other symbols, tending to falsely describe or represent such goods as being those of Plaintiff.
8. In the event of Defendant's default or failure to perform under the terms, conditions, or obligations required on her part to be performed pursuant to the terms of the Settlement Agreement or this Final Judgment and Permanent Injunction, Plaintiff is entitled to, and shall recover from Defendant, its actual attorneys' fees, costs and expenses incurred after the date hereof relative to or in connection with enforcing, executing on, collecting on or confirming this Judgment according to proof. The Court hereby retains jurisdiction to award such attorneys' fees, costs and expenses upon motion or application by Plaintiff or its counsel.
9. The Court shall retain jurisdiction of this action to entertain such further proceedings and to enter such further orders as may be necessary or appropriate to implement and enforce the provisions of this Final Judgment and Permanent Injunction.
10. This Injunction shall be deemed to have been served upon Defendant at the time of its execution by the Court.
11. The Court finds there is no just reason for delay in entering this Final Judgment and Permanent Injunction and, pursuant to Rule 54(a) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, the Court directs immediate entry of this Final Judgment and Permanent Injunction against Defendant.
12. Except as provided herein, all claims alleged in the Complaint are dismissed United States District Judge with prejudice.
Dated: November 15, 2012 ___________________________ DOLLY M. GEE Presented By: J. Andrew Coombs, A Prof. Corp. /s/ Nicole L. Drey By: __________________________ J. Andrew Coombs Nicole L. Drey Attorneys for Plaintiff Sanrio, Inc. Zin Khone Mar Aye a/k/a Zin K. Aye a/k/a Zin Aye a/k/a Aye Zin Khinemar, an individual and d/b/a Silver KDA a/k/a Silver Silver a/k/a KDA Quality Silver and Jewelry /s/ Zin Aye By: ________________________ Zin Khone Mar Aye a/k/a Zin K. Aye a/k/a Zin Aye a/k/a Aye Zin Khinemar, an individual and d/b/a Silver KDA a/k/a Silver Silver a/k/a KDA Quality Silver and Jewelry Defendant, in pro se
SANRIO CO.'S COPYRIGHTED DESIGNS
Copyright Registration Title of Work (Character) Type of Work
VAu 684-322 SANRIO 2005 CHARACTER
Collective work of artwork, text and photos
VA 1-303-874 CHARACTER MERCHANDISING
TX 3-769-888 SANRIO 1993 PRODUCT AND
SALES PROMOTION CATALOG Visual Material VA 1-296-115 2004 -- 100 CHARACTERS Graphic Artwork VA 811-440 BAD BADTZ MARU Graphic Artwork VAu 498-617 CHOCOCAT Art original VA 130-420 HELLO KITTY Graphic Artwork VA 636-579 KEROKEROKEROPPI Sticker Book
VA 707-212 KEROKEROKEROPPI Pictorial Cartoon
VA 246-421 LITTLE TWIN STARS Stickers VA 840-495 MONKICHI Graphic Artwork
VA 130-419 MY MELODY, A BUNNY WITH
VA 130-421 PATTY & JIMMY, A BOY AND
GIRL WITH SCHOOL BOOKS Graphic Artwork
VA 636-582 PEKKLE- AHIRU NO PEKKLE
MINI STICKER BOOK Graphic Artwork VA 840-496 PICKE BICKE Graphic Artwork VA 636-580 POCHACCO Sticker Book
TUXEDO SAM, TUXEDO SAM GRAND REGATTA, SPIFFY'S THE COOLEST AND SPIFFY IS
COOL STICKERS Stickers VA 840-494 WINKIPINKI Graphic Artwork VA 636-581 ZASHIKIBUTA Stickers
VA 1-352-721 KEROPPI / LITTLE FROG.BIG
Vau 1-078-385 SANRIO 2010 CHARACTER
VA 1-342-775 SANRIO 2002 HELLO KITTY
STYLE GUIDE Visual Material
VA 657-748 KOBUTA NO PIPPO Visual Material
VA 1-342-774 SANRIO 2005 KEROPPI STYLE
GUIDE Visual Material Vau 655-028 THE RUNABOUTS - 2001 Visual Material
VA 1-416-374 TENORIKUMA(BLUE CAFE),
MY MELODY(HEART), Visual Material
KUROMI(KUROMI5), CHARMMY KITTY(RABBIT),
HELLO KITTY(LOGO) EVERYDAY ...