APPLICATION AND ORDER FOR PUBLICATION
The United States of America applies for an order of publication as follows:
1. Rule G(4) of the Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims and Asset Forfeiture Actions (hereafter "Supplemental Rules") provides that the United States shall cause public notice of the action to be given in a newspaper of general circulation or on the official internet government forfeiture site;
2. Local Rule 171, Eastern District of California, provides that the Court shall designate by order the appropriate newspaper or other vehicle for publication;
3. The defendant Approximately $18,580.00 in U.S. Currency (hereafter "defendant currency") was seized in the city of Chico, in Butte County, California. The Federal Bureau of Investigation published notice of the non-judicial forfeiture of the defendant currency on August 31, 2012, September 7, and 14, 2012, in the Wall Street Journal.
4. The United States proposes that publication be made as follows:
b. Thirty (30) consecutive days;
c. On the official internet government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov;
d. The publication is to include the following:
(1) The Court and case number of the action;
(2) The date of the seizure/posting;
(3) The identity and/or description of the property seized/posted;
(4) The name and address of the attorney for the United States;
(5) A statement that claims of persons entitled to possession or claiming an interest pursuant to Supplemental Rule G(5) must be filed with the Court and served on the attorney for the United States no later than 60 days after the first day of ...