UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA SAN FRANCISCO DIVISION
November 16, 2012
MANUEL CABRERA, INDIVIDUALLY AND ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC,
COUNTRYWIDE HOME LOANS INC., DBA AMERICA'S WHOLESALE LENDER,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge: Hon Susan Illston
[PROPOSED] ORDER GRANTING STIPULATION REGARDING PLAINTIFF'S FILING OF A SECOND AMENDED COMPLAINT AND DEFENDANT'S TIME TO RESPOND TO THE SECOND AMENDED COMPLAINT
The initial case management conference has been continued from 1/18/13 to 3/29/13, at 2:30 p.m.
Upon consideration of the Parties' Stipulation Regarding Plaintiff's Filing Of A Second Amended Complaint And Defendant's Time To Respond To The Second Amended Complaint and 7 for good cause having been shown, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT 8
1. Plaintiff shall have through and including November 28, 2012 to file a second 9 amended complaint; 10
2. Defendants shall have through and including December 21, 2012 to file an answer 11 or otherwise file a responsive pleading to the second amended complaint; 12
3. In light of the filing of the contemplated second amended complaint, Defendant 13 shall have no obligation to answer so much of the Plaintiff's original complaint as remains 14 following this Court's dismissal order (DKT. No. 40); 15
4. If Plaintiff asserts claims in his contemplated second amended complaint against 16 the dismissed defendants previously named as "Countrywide Bank FSB," "Countrywide 17 Financial," or "Bank of America, Inc.," these defendants shall also have up to and including 18 December 21, 2012 to answer or otherwise plead a response to the contemplated second amended 19 complaint; 20
5. If a motion to dismiss is filed in response to the contemplated second amended 21 complaint, the Case Management Conference currently scheduled for January 18, 2013 shall be 22 continued until a date convenient to the Court after the completion of briefing on the motion. 23
IT IS SO ORDERED.
Dated: ___________________, 2012 11/14
HON SUSAN ILLSTON UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE
PROOF OF SERVICE
I certify that this document filed through the ECF system will be sent electronically to the 3 registered participants as identified on the Notice of Electronic Filing (NEF) and paper copies will 4 be sent to those indicated as non-registered participants on November 13, 2012.
/s/ Brooks R. Brown (Signature)
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.