UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA, FRESNO
November 19, 2012
KRISTINE LIVINGSTON, ET AL., PLAINTIFFS,
KEMPERSPORTS MANAGEMENT INC., ET AL.,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Sheila K. Oberto United States Magistrate Judge
AMENDED STIPULATION AND ORDER TO CONTINUE MANDATORY SCHEDULING CONFERENCE CURRENT DATE: December 6, 2012 PROPOSED DATE: January 24, 2013 TIME: 10:00 a.m. CTRM.: 7 (6TH floor)
IT IS HEREBY STIPULATED AND AGREED, by the parties hereto, by and through their respective counsel of record, as follows:
1. The Mandatory Scheduling Conference in the within action is currently scheduled for December 6, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. in Courtroom 7.
2. Dean B. Gordon, counsel for Plaintiffs, will be unable to attend the currently scheduled Mandatory Scheduling Conference on December 6, 2012, as he plans to be out of the country from November 28, 2012 until December 13, 2012.
3. Counsel for Defendant, Kemper Sports Management, Inc. (erroneously sued as KemperSports Management) agrees to re-schedule the Mandatory Scheduling Conference to January 24, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. in Courtroom 7, as the Court indicated to Plaintiff's counsel that it has availability on that day and time for the Mandatory Scheduling Conference in this matter to go forward.
4. This Amended Stipulation supersedes the Stipulations recorded on the Docket as Docket Numbers 9 and 17.
5. The ECF Filer, Dean B. Gordon, has the consent of Chantelle C. Egan to electronically file this Amended Stipulation.
Dated: November 19, 2012 LAW OFFICE OF DEAN B. GORDON By: /s/ Dean B. Gordon DEAN B. GORDON, Attorney for Plaintiffs KRISTINE LIVINGSTON, IZAAK MARK LIVINGSTON, JASON ALAN LIVINGSTON, WESLEY ALEXANDER LIVINGSTON Dated: November 19, 2012 SEYFARTH SHAW LLP By: /s/ Chantelle C. Egan CHANTELLE C. EGAN Attorney for Defendant, KEMPER SPORTS MANAGEMENT INC. (erroneously sued as KEMPERSPORTS MANAGEMENT)
Pursuant to the terms of the above Stipulation, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the Mandatory Scheduling Conference currently scheduled for December 6, 2012, is CONTINUED to January 24, 2013, at 10:00 a.m., in Courtroom 7.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.