UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA-WESTERN DIVISION,
November 27, 2012
ROYBAL FEDERAL BUILDING BRIAN R. CARLSON, AN INDIVIDUAL, PLAINTIFFS,
JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A., A DELAWARE CORPORATION, IN ITS OWN CAPACITY AND AS AN ACQUIRER OF CERTAIN ASSETS AND LIABILITIES OF WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge: Hon. John A. Kronstadt
CRTM: 750 DATE: November 5, 2012 TIME: 8:30 a.m.
The Court, having granted the Motion to Dismiss of defendants JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., for itself, as an acquirer of certain assets and liabilities of Washington Mutual Bank from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation acting as receiver and as successor by merger to CHASE HOME FINANCE LLC ("JPMorgan"), and California Reconveyance Company ("CRC" and collectively, "Defendants") to the Fourth Amended Complaint filed by plaintiff Brian R. Carlson ("Plaintiff") on November 5, 2012,
IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED that:
1. Plaintiffs' Fourth Amended Complaint is dismissed with prejudice.
2. Judgment is entered in favor of Defendants.
3. Judgment is entered against Plaintiffs with respect to all their claims asserted against Defendants in the Fourth Amended Complaint.
4. Plaintiffs shall take nothing against Defendants.
5. Defendants may file a Bill of Costs.
Hon. John A. Kronstadt Judge, United States District Court
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.