IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
December 18, 2012
ARQUIMEDES MENDOZA, PETITIONER,
MATTHEW CATE, RESPONDENT.
Petitioner is a state prisoner proceeding through counsel with a petition for a writ of habeas corpus pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254. On December 17, 2012, petitioner filed a request to modify the briefing schedule set forth in this court's November 19, 2012 order. Good cause appearing, that request will be granted.
Accordingly, IT IS ORDERED that:
1. On or before January 21, 2013, petitioner may file a motion to expand the record or any other motion he deems appropriate in order to proceed with this habeas action;
2. Respondent shall file an opposition to petitioner's motion, if any, on or before February 21, 2013;
3. Petitioner may file a reply to respondent's opposition on or before February 28, 2013.
4. The hearing currently scheduled for February 8, 2013 is vacated.
5. A hearing on petitioner's motion filed pursuant to this order shall be held on March 15, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. in courtroom #27.
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.