UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
December 21, 2012
THE REGENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, A PUBLIC BENEFIT CORPORATION,
ON BEHALF OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN FRANCISCO MEDICAL CENTER,
INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL GROUP,INC., AN INDIANA FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Assigned to the Honorable Yvonne Gonzalez Rogers
Complaint Filed: November 10, 2011
[PROPOSED] ORDER GRANTING 11
EXTENSION OF NON-EXPERT
DISCOVERY DEADLINE AND STIPULATION FOR LIMITED
EXTENSION OF EXPERT DISCOVERY ) DEADLINES
The Court, having received and reviewed THE REGENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, a public benefit corporation, on behalf of the University of California, San 20 Francisco Medical Center and INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL GROUP, INC.'s Stipulation For 21 Limited Extension of Non-Expert Discovery Deadline and Extension of Expert Discovery 22 Deadlines and good cause appearing therefrom, the Court GRANTS the stipulation and ORDERS 23 as follows: 24 The non-expert discovery deadline is extended from December 31, 2012 to January 31, 2013 for the following limited purposes: 26
1) UCSF further amending its responses to IMG's Request for Production, Set One, 27 and producing documents in accord with those amended responses; 28
2) The deposition of UCSF on the categories set forth in IMG's
served on December 7, 2012, with the categories subject to
modification by IMG based 3 on UCSF's further amended responses to
IMG's Request for Production, Set One and documents 4 produced in
connection therewith, and pending UCSF's reservation of its rights to
object to 5 production of a deponent on such categories; 6
3) IMG's service of responses to UCSF's Requests for Admission, Set
for Production, Set Two and Special Interrogatories, Set Two; and
4) IMG's deposition of UCSF employee Angela Delgado.
The expert discovery deadlines shall be extended as follows:
1) Expert disclosure is extended from January 4, 2013 to February 14, 2013;
2) Rebuttal expert disclosure is extended from January 18, 2013 to February 28, 2013; and
3) Expert discovery deadline is extended from March 1, 2013 to April 5, 2013.
No other deadline is affected by this Order. Specifically, the
deadline to hear dispositive
motions remains on April 2, 2013. The parties must comply with the
Court's Standing Order in
Civil Cases regarding summary judgment procedures. 17
This Order terminates Dkt. No. 29.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
HONORABLE YVONNE GONZALEZ ROGERS
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.