Social Security No. N O N E
JUDGMENT AND PROBATION/COMMITMENT ORDER MONTH DAY YEAR
In the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date. 12 20 2012
X GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea.
NOLO CONTENDERE NOT GUILTY
There being a finding/verdict of GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of: Count 1: 18 U.S.C. 641, a Class A misdemeanor, Theft of Government Property.
The Court asked whether there was any reason why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that: Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant is hereby committed to the custody of the Bureau of Prisons to be imprisoned for a term of: 48 hours.
The Defendant is hereby placed on probation on the Single-Count Information for a term of one (1) year under the following terms and conditions: The Defendant shall serve 48 hours (from 6:30 p.m. on a Friday night to 6:30 p.m. on a Sunday night) in custody in a community confinement center (i.e., halfway house) in the Sacramento area no later than March 1, 2013. In addition, Defendant shall:
1. Comply with the rules and regulations of the U.S. Probation Office and General Order 05-02;
2. Not violate any local, state or federal laws.
3. Pay a $25.00 special assessment within 30 days to the clerk of court.
4. Surrender to the designated halfway house or community center no later than March 1, 2013 at 6:30 p.m.
5. Defendant is advised of his right to appeal within 14 days; Defendant is allowed to travel; Defendant shall not possess any controlled substances; restitution to be paid in the amount of $27,000 (which has been completed); all fines are waived.
In addition to the special conditions of supervision imposed above, it is hereby ordered that the Standard Conditions of Probation and Supervised Release within this judgment be imposed. The Court may change the conditions of supervision, reduce or extend the period of supervision, and at any time during the supervision period or within the maximum period permitted by law, may issue a warrant and revoke supervision for a violation occurring during the supervision period.
U. S. District Judge/Magistrate Judge
It is ordered that the Clerk deliver a copy of this Judgment and Probation/Commitment Order to the U.S. Marshal or other qualified officer.
Clerk, U.S. District Court