The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge Thelton E. Henderson United States District Judge
STIPULATION TO EXTEND DEADLINE FOR FOURTH STATUS REPORT
Plaintiffs Pacific Dawn, L.L.C., et al. ("Plaintiffs"), and Federal Defendants, Rebecca Blank, et al. ("Defendants"), (collectively the "Parties"), hereby agree and stipulate as follows: 3
1. On February 21, 2012, this Court issued an Order on remedy in this matter. ECF No. 60 ("Order").
2. In its Order, the Court required Defendants to file status reports with the Court every three months, beginning on April 1, 2012, until revised regulations are implemented on or 7 before April 1, 2013. Order at 7.
3. Under the Court's Order, the fourth status report will be due on January 1, 2013.
4. The Parties hereby stipulate to extend the deadline for the fourth status report until January 4, 2013. The extension is needed to accommodate counsel for Defendants' 11 schedule. See Declaration of Meredith L. Flax, attached hereto as Exhibit 1.
5. The extension for the fourth status report will not impact the April 1, 2013 deadline for completion of remand.
Dated: December 21, 2012 Respectfully submitted, 16 17 /s/ James P. Walsh JAMES P. WALSH 18 DAVIS WRIGHT TREMAINE 19 Attorneys for Plaintiffs 20 IGNACIA S. MORENO, Assistant Attorney General /s/ Meredith L. Flax 21 22 MEREDITH L. FLAX, Senior Trial Attorney 23 D.C. Bar No. 468016 U.S. Department of Justice 24 Environment & Natural Resources Division Wildlife & Marine Resources Section 25 26 Attorneys for Defendants
PURSUANT TO STIPULATION, IT IS SO ORDERED, ES DISTR