The opinion of the court was delivered by: Barbara A. McAuliffe United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER DIRECTING SERVICE OF SUBPOENAS ON WITNESSESBY THE UNITED STATES MARSHAL WITHOUT PREPAYMENT OF COSTS SERVICE WITHIN 7 DAYS
Plaintiff is proceeding pro se and in forma pauperis in this civil rights action. Plaintiff has submitted the required fees made payable to the witnesses R. Halberg, R. Lopez and Tsung-Yi Stephen Huo,being commanded to appear at trial on April 15, 2013.
Accordingly, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The Clerk of the Court is directed to forward the following documents to the United States Marshal:
(1) Three completed and issued subpoenas to be served on: Facility Captain R. Halberg 4001 King Avenue Corcoran, CA 93212 Facility Captain R. Lopez 4001 King Avenue Corcoran, CA 93212 Radiologist Tsung-Yi Stephen Huo 4001 King Avenue Corcoran, CA 93212
(2) Three completed USM-285 forms;
(3) One money order #19254152226 in the amount of $100.17, made payable to Capt. R. Halberg;
(4) One money order #19254152215 in the amount of $100.17, made payable to Capt. R. Lopez;
(5) One money order #19254152204 in the amount of $100.17, made payable to Radiologist Huo;
(6) Four copies of this order, one to accompany each subpoena, plus an extra copy for the Marshal.
2. Within seven (7) days from the date of service of this order, the United States Marshal is directed to serve the subpoenas and checks in accordance with the provisions of Rule 45 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
3. The United States Marshal shall effect personal service and a copy of this order uponthe named individuals in the subpoenaspursuant to Rule 45 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and 28 U.S.C. § 566(c).
4. Within ten (10) days after personal service is effected, the United States Marshal shall file the return of service, along with the costs subsequently incurred in effecting service. ...