ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF SATISFACTION OF JUDGMENT
1. The undersigned hereby acknowledges that the Judgment in the above-captioned 18 action has been satisfied in full. 19
2. The names and address of the judgment creditors are: The Bay Area Painters And 20 Tapers Pension Trust Fund, et al., c/o Saltzman & Johnson Law Corporation, 44 Montgomery 21 Street, Suite 2110, San Francisco, California 94104. 22
3. The names and addresses of the judgment debtors are as follows: 23
(a) Northern Pacific Drywall, Inc., 1535 Farmers Lane #302, Santa Rosa, CA 95405; 25
(b) Darrin Michael Spann, 2614 Magowan Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 94505.
4. The Amended Judgment Pursuant to Stipulation was entered on February 21, 2012. 27
5. An Abstract of Judgment was recorded as follows: Sonoma County, California, on 28 June 7, 2011, as instrument number 2011048557
6. An Amended Abstract of Judgment was recorded as follows: Sonoma County, 2 California, on March 7, 2012, as instrument number 2012022326. 3
NOTICE TO JUDGMENT DEBTOR: If this is an acknowledgment of full satisfaction of judgment, it must be recorded in the counties shown in Items 5-6 above, in order to release the judgment 4 lien. 5
State of California ) 12 County of San Francisco
On December 10, 2012, before me, Vanessa de Fabrega, Notary Public, personally appeared MICHELE R. STAFFORD, who proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence to be the 15 person whose name is subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that she executed the same in her authorized capacity, and that by her signature on the instrument the ...