UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA WESTERN DIVISION
January 25, 2013
IMAGINE STUDIOS, LLC, A CALIFORNIA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, PLAINTIFF,
ROBEJI DESIGNS, LLC, A CALIFORNIA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY; HECTOR ROMERO, AN INDIVIDUAL; AND CHRISTOPHER OBEJI, AN INDIVIDUAL, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Honorable Fernando M. Olguin Judge of the United States District Court
Assigned to Honorable Fernando M. Olguin
Filed: May 31, 2012 Trial: June 18, 2013
ORDER OF DISMISSAL PURSUANT TO RULE 41 OF THE FEDERAL RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE AND RELATED COUNTERCLAIMS ORDER GRANTING DISMISSAL - 1
TO ALL PARTIES AND THEIR ATTORNEYS OF RECORD: PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT a Stipulation of Dismissal Pursuant to Rule 41 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure was filed herein by Plaintiff and Counter-Defendant, IMAGINE STUDIOS, LLC ("Imagine Studios"), and Counter-Defendant, SANFORD YESTER ("Yester") (collectively, "Imagine Parties"), and Defendants and Counter-Claimants, ROBEJI DESIGNS, LLC ("Robeji Designs") and HECTOR ROMERO ("Romero"), and Defendant, CHRISTOPHER OBEJI ("Obeji") (collectively, "Robeji Parties"). IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. The Complaint filed herein by Imagine Parties against Robeji Parties
is hereby DISMISSED;
2. The Counterclaims filed herein by Robeji Parties against Imagine
Parties are hereby DISMISSED;
3. The dismissals are hereby entered WITH PREJUDICE;
4. Each party to bear its own attorneys' fees and costs;
5. The mediation scheduled for February 20, 2013, is hereby
6. The trial scheduled for June 18, 2013, is hereby VACATED.
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.