United States District Court Northern District of California
February 1, 2013
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
RICHARD MILLER, 10 DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Kandis A. Westmore United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER MODIFYING CONDITIONS OF 7
On January 29, 2013, the Court held a bond hearing regarding the conditions of Defendant Richard Miller's pretrial release. Defendant was present, out of custody, and represented by Darryl Antonio Stallworth. Assistant United States Attorney Kevin Barry represented the Government. 16
Following a post-bail study, the Court hereby modifies Defendant's conditions of pretrial 17 release to add the following conditions as recommended by Pretrial Services and not objected to 18 by the parties: 19
1. The defendant shall report to Pretrial Services as directed;
2. The defendant shall not travel outside the Northern and Eastern Districts of California;
3. The defendant shall surrender all passports and visas to Pretrial Services and shall not apply for any passports or other travel documents;
4. The defendant shall not possess any firearm, destructive device, or other dangerous weapon;
5. The defendant shall participate in a mental health assessment and report for suicidality;
6. The defendant shall participate in drug and/or alcohol or mental health counseling if deemed necessary and submit to drug and alcohol testing as directed by Pretrial Services;
7. The defendant shall maintain current employment, or if unemployed, shall seek and maintain verifiable employment or commence in an educational program as directed by Pretrial Services;
8. The defendant shall not have contact with any co-defendant outside the presence of counsel; and
9. The defendant shall not change residence without prior approval of Pretrial Services.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.