UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
March 7, 2013
LUIS SANCHEZ, PLAINTIFF,
CITY OF FRESNO, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Sheila K. Oberto United States Magistrate Judge
On March 5, 2013, U.S. District Judge Lawrence J. O'Neill approve the parties' stipulation regarding a Second Amended Complaint ("SAC"). (Doc. 51.) In their stipulation, the parties requested a scheduling conference to address the procedural issues related to the addition of 37 Defendants named in the SAC.
Accordingly, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. A scheduling conference is SET for April 2, 2013, at 9:30 a.m. in Courtroom 7;
2. Telephonic appearances for the scheduling conference are APPROVED and
3. A joint status report shall be filed by the parties no later than March 26, 2013, that proposes deadlines for discovery and remaining motions;
4. In the caption of the joint status report, the parties shall indicate whether they will be appearing telephonically; and
5. Those parties appearing telephonically are to coordinate one joint call to the Court at the date and time set for the conference.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.