The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Jeffrey S. White Judge OF The United States District Court
CLASS ACTION [PROPOSED] ORDER GRANTING STIPULATION ON AMENDED ) BRIEFING SCHEDULE ON ) MOTION TO DISMISS SECOND AMENDED COMPLAINT; CONTINUANCE OF CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE; REQUEST TO CONTINUE ADMINISTRATIVE RELIEF TO EXCEED PAGE LIMITATIONS
Judge: Hon. Jeffrey S. White Action Filed: May 2, 2012
1. Bigelow's Motion to Dismiss, or in the Alternative, Motion to Strike the Second Amended Complaint shall be due on or before April 4, 2013;
2. Plaintiff's opposition papers shall be due on or before May 3, 2013;
3. Bigelow's reply papers shall be due on or before May 17, 2013;
4. Bigelow's Motion to Dismiss, or in the Alternative, Motion to Strike the Second Amended Complaint shall be heard on May 31, 2013, or on 28
5. The Case Management Conference, currently set for May 17, 2013, shall be -1-continued to May 31, 2013, or on ______________________; and
6. The Court's Order of October 26, 2012, which granted the parties' Motion for Administrative Relief to Exceed Page Limitations on the Motion to Dismiss the Amended 4 Complaint shall apply to the upcoming briefs, in that Bigelow's Motion and Plaintiff's Opposition brief shall not exceed 25 pages.
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw ...