UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
March 25, 2013
MICHAEL RODMAN, ON BEHALF OF HIMSELF AND ALL OTHERS SIMILARLY SITUATED,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: The Honorable Jon S. Tigar
STIPULATION AND [PROPOSED] ORDER CONTINUING CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE Date: April 2, 2013 Time: 2:00 PM Courtroom: 9, 19th Floor
Plaintiff Michael Rodman ("Plaintiff") and defendant Safeway Inc. ("Safeway"), by 2 and through their counsel, stipulate as follows: 3
1. On February 11, 2013, this case was reassigned from the Hon. Jeffrey S. 4 White to the Hon. John S. Tigar (Dkt. No. 91).
2. Pursuant to the Court's Reassignment Order, the parties filed a joint case 6 management statement (Dkt. No. 95) on February 26, 2013. 7
3. On March 12, 2013, subsequent to parties filing their joint case management 8 conference statement, the Court ordered that the parties to appear for a case management 9 conference on April 2, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. (Dkt. No. 96). 10
4. Prior to receiving the Court's order setting the April 2, 2013 case 11 management conference, lead counsel for Safeway was scheduled to travel to China for 12 work purposes. As a result, counsel for Safeway will be traveling in China the week 13 before the currently scheduled April 2, 2013 case management conference. In addition, 14 Safeway's lead counsel has previously scheduled meetings in Los Angeles the week of his 15 return, including on April 2, 2013. Counsel for Safeway is concerned that he will lack 16 sufficient time to prepare for and attend the case management conference as a result of his 17 travels in China and the scheduled meetings. 18
5. Given the unforeseen travel issues arising out of the currently scheduled 19 April 2, 2013 case management conference, the parties stipulate -- subject to the Court's 20 approval -- to continuing the April 2, 2013 case management conference one week, to April 21 9, 2012, or a date thereafter convenient to the Court. 22
IT IS SO STIPULATED. 23
Dated: March 21, 2013 SHEPHERD, FINKELMAN, MILLER & SHAH LLP By /s/ James C. Shah JAMES C. SHAH Attorneys for Plaintiff MICHAEL RODMAN
I, Brian Blackman, am the ECF User whose identification and password are being used to 3 file this Stipulation and [proposed] Order Continuing Case Management Conference. In 4 compliance with Civil Local Rule 5-1(i)(3), I hereby attest that James C. Shah and Steven A. 5 Schwartz have concurred in this filing.
Dated: March 21, 2013 SHEPPARD MULLIN RICHTER & HAMPTON LLP By
/s/ Brian R. Blackman
BRIAN R. BLACKMAN
Having considered the parties' stipulation and good cause appearing, the Court 3 continues the April 2, 2013 Case Management Conference to April 9, 2013 at 2:00 PM in 4 Courtroom 9, 19th Floor. 5
IT IS SO ORDERED. 6
The Honorable Jon S. Tigar United States District Judge
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.