The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Morrison C. England, Jr.
AARON K. McCLELLAN Ca. State Bar No. 197185 THOMAS P. MAZZUCCO Ca. State Bar No. 139758 HARLAN B. WATKINS Ca. State Bar. No. 176458 MURPHY PEARSON BRADLEY & FEENEY, P.C. 88 Kearny Street, 10th Floor San Francisco, CA 94108 Telephone: (415) 788-1900 Facsimile: (415) 393-8087 Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com ANDREW M. REIDY CATHERINE J. SERAFIN JEFFREY L. SCHULMAN (pro hac applications to be submitted) DICKSTEIN SHAPIRO LLP 1825 Eye Street NW Washington, DC 20006 Telephone: (202) 420-2200 Facsimile: (202) 420-2201 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Attorneys for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation as Receiver for Pacific State Bank
STIPULATION TO CONTINUE HEARING AND BRIEFING [ 2:12-cv-00713-MCE-CKD ]
IT IS STIPULATED BY AND BETWEEN THE PARTIES THAT:
1. WHEREAS, Plaintiff and Counter-Defendant Progressive Casualty
Insurance Company's Motion For Summary Judgment On Its Complaint And Motion To Dismiss, Or Alternatively For Summary Judgment On, The Counterclaim Of Steve Rosso [Dkt 63] is currently scheduled for hearing on April 4, 2013;
2. WHEREAS, all parties have agreed to continue the hearing date until May 2, 2013, and adjust the related briefing schedules such that Defendants and Counterclaimant Steve Rosso's Opposition filings would be due on March 28, 2013, and Progressive Casualty Insurance Company's Reply filings would be due on April 11, 2013;
THEREFORE, the Parties hereby stipulate:
(1) The hearing on Progressive Casualty Insurance Company's Motion For Summary Judgment On Its Complaint And Motion To Dismiss, Or Alternatively For Summary Judgment On The Counterclaim Of Steve Rosso will be heard on May 2, 2013.
(2) Defendants and Counterclaimant Steve Rosso's Opposition filings are due on or before March 28, 2013.
(3) Progressive Casualty Insurance Company's Reply filings are due on or before April 11, 2013.