The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge Edward J. Davila
STIPULATED REQUEST FOR ORDER CHANGING DATE OF FINAL PRETRIAL CONFERENCE
COME NOW the parties, Plaintiff Mary Basich and Defendants Patenaude & Felix, APC 2 and Capital One Bank, (USA) N.A., and in compliance with Civil L.R. § 6-2, make this 3 Stipulated Request for an Order Changing Date of the Final Pretrial Conference. 4 This matter is set for a pretrial conference on April 19, 2013. Undersigned Plaintiff's 5 counsel will be out of the country through April 23, 2013. After conferring with all other 6 7 counsel, counsel have agreed and request that the Final Pretrial Conference be continued to April 26, 2013. This change in schedule should not affect the trial dates set by the Court. 9
WHEREFORE, the Parties respectfully request that the Final Pretrial Conference be 10 continued to April 26, 2013.
/s/Robert David Humphreys 8 13 Attorney for Plaintiff 14 /s/ June Coleman__________ 15 Attorney for Defendants
of the United States, 28 U.S.C. Section 1746, that the following statements are true: 5 2. I make this declaration in support of the Parties' Stipulated Request for Order
DECLARATION OF DAVID ROBERT HUMPHREYS IN SUPPORT OF STIPULATED REQUEST TO CHANGE DATE
I, Robert David Humphreys, declare under penalty of perjury, as provided by the laws
1. I am one of the Plaintiff's attorneys in the matter above-captioned. 6 Changing Date of Final Pretrial Conference.
3. On March 26, 2013, the Court entered a Docket Text continuing the Final Pretrial 9
6. The requested change will not affect the trial dates set by the Court in its Order of 15 Conference from March 29, 2013 to April 19, 2013.
4. Undersigned Plaintiff's counsel will be out of the country through April 23, 2013 that creates such a conflict.
5. The Parties have agreed to April 26, 2012 if that date is available on the Court's docket. 14 October 26, 2012. The requested change will only affect those deadlines that are set by this Court's ...