UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA WESTERN DIVISION
April 5, 2013
SANGIN ENTERTAINMENT, LLC, A CALIFORNIA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, PLAINTIFF,
DATABAZAAR MEDIA VENTURES, LLC, A FLORIDA LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY; AND DOES 1 THROUGH 100; DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: The Honorable S. James Otero United States District Judge
ORDER PURSUANT TO STIPULATION RE: REMAND
cc: order, docket, remand letter to Los Angeles Superior Court No. BC 50140
PURSUANT TO THE STIPULATION OF THE PARTIES AND FOR GOOD CAUSE SHOWN, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED:
1. Plaintiff's Third Claim for Relief under the Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C. § 501 et seq. is dismissed with prejudice;
2. Plaintiff's Fourth Claim for Relief under California's Business & Professions Code, is dismissed without prejudice;
3. The response date of April 12, 2013 for Defendant's response to the Complaint is vacated;
4. This case is hereby remanded to the California Superior Court for the County of Los Angeles ("Superior Court");
5. Plaintiff shall file a First Amended Complaint in the Superior Court within five (5) days of this Court's entry of its order remanding the case;
6. Defendant shall file its answer in Superior Court not later than fifteen (15) days after Plaintiff files its First Amended Complaint; and
7. The parties shall bear their own fees and costs incurred in connection with the removal and remand of the action.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.