UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
April 8, 2013
TV INTERACTIVE DATA CORP., PLAINTIFF.
SONY CORPORATION, ET AL.,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Joseph C. Spero United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER ON POST-TRIAL BRIEFING
United States District Court Northern District of California
Following a telephonic scheduling conference held on April 3, 2013,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. The Court declines to rule on the issues of intervening rights,
laches, and estoppel in
light of no damages award as those issues are moot. 15
2. Plaintiff shall file their Motion for Judgment as a Matter of Law
(the "JMOL") on or
before April 26, 2013.
3. Defendant's opposition to Plaintiff's JMOL shall be filed on or before May 17, 2013. The Court will set a hearing date. 18
4. Defendant shall file their updated proposed Findings of Facts and
Conclusions of Law
on Inequitable Conduct on or before April 26, 2013. 20
5. Plaintiff shall file their updated proposed Findings of Facts and Conclusions of Law on Inequitable Conduct on or before May 17, 2013. 22
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.