UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA EASTERN DIVISION
April 15, 2013
THOMAS LEE DANDRIDGE, PLAINTIFF,
CAROLYN W. COLVIN, COMMISSIONER OF THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Honorable John A. Kronstadt United States District Judge
ORDER ADOPTING MAGISTRATE JUDGE'S REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION
Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 636, the Court has reviewed the entire file de novo, including the magistrate judge's report and recommendation. The Court agrees with the recommendations of the magistrate judge.
ACCORDINGLY, IT IS ORDERED:
1. The report and recommendation is adopted.
2. Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment is granted and the decision of the Commissioner is reversed.
3. Defendant's Cross-Motion for Summary Judgment is denied.
4. Judgment shall be entered consistent with this order.
5. The clerk shall serve this order and the judgment on all counsel or parties of record.
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.