UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA, FRESNO DIVISION
April 15, 2013
THE MEAT MARKET, INC., DBA STATE CENTER FOODS, PLAINTIFF,
THE AMERICAN INSURANCE COMPANY AND DOES 1 THROUGH 50, INCLUSIVE, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Honorable Stanley A. Boone, United States District Court Judge:
STIPULATION AND ORDER TO CONTINUE TRIAL DATE AND FINAL PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE
Trial Date: May 13, 2013
TO THE HONORABLE STANLEY A. BOONE, UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT JUDGE:
WHEREAS, Plaintiff THE MEAT MARKET, INC. and Defendant
THE AMERICAN INSURANCE COMPANY desire to further continue the trial
the Final Pre-Trial Conference in this matter, on the following
1. Counsel for both parties have worked diligently and amicably to schedule and complete expert depositions, but expert depositions are not yet complete.
2. The parties are seeking to schedule and participate in a
which includes a related State Court action.
3. This would be the second trial continuance in this
NOW, THEREFORE, by and through their undersigned counsel of
Plaintiff THE MEAT MARKET, INC. and Defendant THE AMERICAN INSURANCE COMPANY hereby stipulate to the following:
1. The Final Pre-Trial Conference is continued to a date in approximately early July, 2013; but no earlier than June 25, 2013.
2. The Trial date is continued to a date in approximately late July, 2013.
DATED: April 12, 2013 FORAN GLENNON PALANDECH PONZI & RUDLOFF PC By: /s/ Marjie D. Barrows Kathleen M. DeLaney Attorneys for Defendant, THE AMERICAN INSURANCE COMPANY DATED: April 12, 2013 HOPPE LAW GROUP By: /s/ Theodore W. Hoppe Barbara J. Rueger Attorneys for Plaintiff, THE MEAT MARKET, INC., dba STATE CENTER FOODS
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED, pursuant to the Stipulation of the parties, as follows:
1. The Final Pre-Trial Conference is continued to November 21,
2013 at 8:30
a.m. Mandatory appearance by trial counsel is required. .
2. The Trial date is continued to January 14, 2014 at 8:30 a.m..
IT IS SO ORDERED.
SENIOR DISTRICT JUDGE
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.