STIPULATION AND ORDER RE: CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE (Cal-FFL), Current CMC: April 26, 2013 2:30 p.m. Courtroom 10 19th Floor
The parties, by and through counsel, stipulate to the following:
1. There is an Initial Case Management Conference set for April 26, 2013 in 3 this matter.
2. On February 26, 2013 this Court entered an order granting Defendants' 5 Motion to Dismiss with leave to amend.
3. On April 1, 2013 the Plaintiffs filed a First Amended Complaint.
4. Defendants intend to file an FRCP 12(b) motion to challenge the legal 8 sufficiency of the Complaint.
5. The parties stipulate that Defendants shall file any FRCP 12(b) motion on or 10 before May 20, 2013.
6. The parties stipulate that if the Defendants do not file an FRCP 12(b) motion 12 by May 20, 2013, that the parties agree to a referral to Early Neutral Evaluation of the Case through the Court's ADR process.
7. In light of these agreements by the parties, they now seek an order from the 15 Court that will:
C. Extend the deadline for the parties to file Rule 26(f) Reports and a Joint Case Management Conference Statement.
D. Continue the Case Management Conference.
E. Continue the deadline for Defendants to file an answer to:
i. 15 days after any denial with prejudice of Defendants' FRCP 12(b) motion, or
ii. 15 days after termination without settlement of ...