UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA WESTERN DIVISION
April 25, 2013
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, PLAINTIFF,
ONE FORTIUS 420 HYPERBARIC CHAMBER; FIVE (5) FALCON CENTRIFUGAL GRAVITY CONCENTRATORS WITH AUTOPAC; TWO (2) ATLAS COPCO AIR COMPRESSORS; ONE 2005 FORD F-450 CREWCAB XLT; ONE 2002 FORD EXCURSION XLT; ONE 2004 FORD EXCURSION LTD; AND MISCELLANEOUS GOLD COINS, BARS AND GOLD SHOT VALUED AT $583,749.33, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: The Honorable Andrew J. Guilford United States District Judge
AND RELATED CLAIMS. Complaint filed 05/25/2010
Pursuant to the Court's Order granting Motion for Summary Judgment in favor of TONY GANJE and MARY GANJE pursuant to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 56 (ECF Doc. No. 58) IT IS HEREBY ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED that:.
1. Claimants TONY GANJE and MARY GANJE ("Ganjes") shall have judgment against Defendants ONE FORTIUS 420 HYPERBARIC CHAMBER; FIVE FALCON CENTRIFUGAL GRAVITY CONCENTRATORS WITH AUTOPAC; TWO ATLAS COPCO
AIR COMPRESSORS; ONE 2005 FORD F-450 CREWCAB XLT; ONE 2002 FORD EXCURSION XLT; ONE 2004 FORD EXCURSION LTD; AND MISCELLANEOUS GOLD COINS; BARS AND GOLD SHOT VALUED AT $583,749.33 (collectively "Defendants").
2. Defendants shall be condemned and forfeited to Plaintiff UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ("Plaintiff").
3. Plaintiff shall restore Defendants to the Ganjes pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §981(e)(6) upon entry of this judgment.
4. Claimant JOHN ARTHUR WALTHALL ("Walthall") will take nothing by way of his claim in forfeiture.
5. There was reasonable cause for the seizure of the Defendants and institution of these proceedings. This judgment shall be construed as a certificate of reasonable cause pursuant to 28 U.S.C. §2465.
6. Plaintiff, the Ganjes, and Walthall shall bear their own attorneys' fees and costs.
Respectfully Submitted By: Fullerton, Lemann, Schaefer, & Dominick, LLP David P. Colella, Attorneys for Claimants TONY GANJE; MARY GANJE
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.