IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
April 29, 2013
CHARLES CORNELIUS JAMES, PLAINTIFF,
DEEPAK MEHTA, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
Plaintiff is a state prisoner proceeding through counsel. The parties have filed a stipulation requesting that the court modify the scheduling order in this action.
Good cause appearing, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. Plaintiff's motion to extend discovery (Doc. No. 104) is deemed withdrawn;
2. The parties shall disclose any expert witnesses on or before June 30, 2013;
3. The parties shall complete all expert and non-expert discovery and file all nondispositive motions on or before August 30, 2013;
4. The parties shall file any dispositive motions on or before October 30, 2013; and
5. Except as otherwise stated in this order, the court's February 15, 2013 scheduling order remains in effect.
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.