UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
April 30, 2013
PAULO EUGENE GUINN,
J. STURM, ET AL.,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Lawrence J. O'Neill United States District Judge
ORDER ADOPTING FINDINGS AND RECOMMENDATIONS THAT DEFENDANTS' MOTION TO ENFORCE THE SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT BE GRANTED (Doc. No. 72, 88)
On March 7, 2013, the Magistrate Judge issued Findings and Recommendations that Defendants' Motion to Enforce the Settlement Agreement be granted. (Doc. 88.) These Findings and Recommendations were served on all parties appearing in the action on April 2, 2013,*fn1 and contained notice that any objections were to be filed within twenty-one (21) days after service of the order. No objections were filed.
In accordance with the provisions of 28 U.S.C. § 636 (b)(1)(C), this Court has conducted a de novo review of the case. Having carefully reviewed the entire file, the Court concludes that the Magistrate Judge's Findings and Recommendations are supported by the record and proper analysis.
Accordingly, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The Findings and Recommendations issued on March 7, 2013, are ADOPTED IN FULL;
2. Defendants' Motion to Enforce the Settlement Agreement is GRANTED;
3. Defendants are ORDERED to make payment to Plaintiff as provided in the parties' settlement agreement;
4. Defendants are ORDERED to submit a statement establishing when and to whom the settlement payment was made no later than May 29, 2013; and
5. Once Defendants have filed a statement establishing that payment has been made, the action will be dismissed with prejudice.
IT IS SO ORDERED.