BENJAMIN B. WAGNER, United States Attorney, KEVIN C. KHASIGIAN Assistant U.S. Attorney Sacramento, CA, Attorneys for the United States.
APPLICATION AND ORDER FOR PUBLICATION
ALLISON CLAIRE, Magistrate Judge.
The United States of America applies for an order of publication as follows:
1. Rule G(4) of the Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims and Asset Forfeiture Actions (hereafter "Supplemental Rules") provides that the Plaintiff shall cause public notice of the action to be given in a newspaper of general circulation or on the official internet government forfeiture site;
2. Local Rule 171, Eastern District of California, provides that the Court shall designate by order the appropriate newspaper or other vehicle for publication;
3. The defendant Approximately $117, 618.19 in U.S. Currency seized from Bank of America account number XXXXXXXXX, held in the names Kamal Saeidah and Mariam Saeidah, Approximately $5, 555.27 in U.S. Currency seized from Bank of America account number XXXXXXX, held in the name Kamal Saeidah and Approximately $1, 703.76 in U.S. Currency seized from Bank of America account number XXXXXXXXX, held in the names Kamal Saeidah and Mariam Saeidah were seized on November 20, 2012 in Sacramento, in Sacramento County, California.
4. The United States proposes that publication be made as follows:
a. One publication;
b. Thirty (30) consecutive days;
c. On the official internet government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov;
d. The publication is to include the following:
(1) The Court and case number of the action;
(2) The date of the seizure/posting;
(3) The identity and/or description of the ...