UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
May 13, 2013
F .I.M. CORPORATION, ET AL.,
SALLY JEWELL, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: John A. Mendez United States District Court Judge
STIPULATION TO EXTEND TIME AND ORDER
Pursuant to Local Rule 143, this Stipulation is entered into by and between Plaintiffs and Federal Defendants. The parties submit the following stipulation and state as follows:
1. Plaintiffs filed their Complaint, ECF No.1, on January 9, 2013.
2. The United States was served with the Complaint on March 13, 2013.
3. Under Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 12(a)(2), Federal Defendants' response to Plaintiffs' Complaint is due on May 13, 2013. Federal Defendants will be filing a motion to dismiss Plaintiffs' Complaint in its entirety.
4. Pursuant to the Court's Order Requiring Joint Status Report, ECF No. 4, the parties' report is also due on May 13, 2013.
5. The parties agree that, should the Court allow it, they will confer and submit a Joint Status Report no later than 15 days after the Court issues an order on Federal Defendants' Motion to Dismiss.
6. There have been no other extensions of time in this case.
IT IS SO ORDERED:
John A. Mendez
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.