BENJAMIN C. OYARZO and NICHOLAS HART, Plaintiffs,
TUOLUMNE FIRE DISTRICT (A.K.A.
SEIBERT & BAUTISTA, SHANNON SEIBERT (State Bar No. 240317), JOE BAUTISTA (State Bar No. 255708), Twain Harte, California, Attorneys for Plaintiffs.
MAYALL HURLEY, A Professional Corporation, J. ANTHONY ABBOTT (State Bar No. 83975), JOHANNE C. MEDINA (State Bar No. 258973), Stockton, CA, Attorneys for Defendants.
STIPULATION RE FILING DATES FOR PLAINTIFFS' OPPOSITIONS TO DEFENDANTS' MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT TO ALLOW FOR CONSOLIDATION OF PLAINTIFFS' OPPOSITIONS
LAWRENCE J. O'NEILL, District Judge.
IT IS HEREBY AGREED AND STIPULATED between Benjamin C. Oyarzo and Nicholas Hart, by and through their attorney, Shannon Seibert of Seibert & Bautista, and Defendants TFD, Joseph Turner, Darlene Hutchins, Kenneth Hockett, and Brian Machado, by and through their attorney, J. Anthony Abbott of Mayall Hurley, A Professional Corporation, as follows:
1. The date by which Plaintiffs must file their opposition to Kenneth Hockett's, Darlene Hutchins', and Joseph Turner's motions for summary judgment is extended to May 16, 2013;
2. Plaintiffs will file one consolidated opposition not to exceed 50 pages to Kenneth Hockett's, Darlene Hutchins', and Joseph Turner's motions for summary judgment;
3. Plaintiffs will file one consolidated Response to the Separate Statements of Undisputed Facts filed by Kenneth Hockett, Darlene Hutchins, and Joseph Turner;
4. The date by which Plaintiffs must file their oppositions to Defendant Tuolumne Fire Districts' motions for summary judgment is extended to May 23, 2013;
5. The date by which Defendant TFD must file its replies to Plaintiffs' oppositions is extended to May 31, 2013;
6. All other deadlines for filing of oppositions and replies remain as previously stipulated to by the parties and ordered by the Court.
IT IS SO STIPULATED, THROUGH COUNSEL OF RECORD.
The stipulation of the parties having been considered, and good cause ...