REHM & ROGARI, Ralph Rogari
(SBN 139422), Los Angeles, CA, Mary Lee (SBN 177085), Law Offices of Mary Lee,
Los Angeles, CA, Attorneys for Claimant OPTIONAL CAPITAL, INC..
FINAL JUDGMENT ON CLAIMS OF OPTIONAL CAPITAL, INC. JUDGMENT BY THE COURT WITHOUT A JURY
AUDREY B. COLLINS, District Judge.
On April 30, 2013 through May 1, 2013, the claims of Claimant, Optional Capital Inc., to properties in each of the above consolidated actions were tried by the Honorable Audrey B. Collins, United States District Court Judge, without a jury.
Optional Capital, Inc. claimed to be the owner of each of the following defendant properties:
Case number CV-04-2788
(1) $2, 957, 240.40 (plus interest), representing the proceeds from the sale of real property located at 475 Martin Lane, Beverly Hills, CA.; Case number CV-04-3386
(2) the real property located at 924 N. Beverly Drive, Beverly Hills, CA, Los Angeles County Assessor's ID No. 4344-001-011, legal description: Lot 11 in Block 77 of Beverly Hills, in the City of Beverly Hills, County of Los Angeles, State of California, as per map recorded in Book 11 pages 186 and 187 of maps, in the Office of the County Recorder.;
Case number CV-05-3910
(3) $956, 525.05 ("plus interest") seized from United Commercial Bank Account no. 63600084 in the name of First Stephora Avenue, Inc.;
(4) $157, 329.05 (plus interest) seized from United Commercial Bank Account no. 6359914 in the name of Alexandria Investment, LLC;
(5) All funds in Credit Suisse Private Banking Account No. XXXX-XXXXXX-X in the name of Alexandria Investment, LLC when the Government served its warrant on or about August 8, 2005;
(6) 2002 Porsche Boxster, vin WPOCA29852U624063, California license number 4YBK677, registered in the name of Erica Kim;
(7) 1999 Ferrari 550 Maranello, vin ZFFZR49A4X0114823, California license number 4YBK677, registered ...