ROBERT MANN, CSB 48293, DONALD W. COOK, CSB 116666 ATTORNEYS AT LAW, Los Angeles, CA, Attorneys for Plaintiff.
PROTECTIVE ORDER REGARDING DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
ALICIA G. ROSENBERG, Magistrate Judge.
Pursuant to the stipulation executed by Plaintiff and Defendants, the Court issues the following protective order:
A. ITEMS COVERED BY THIS PROTECTIVE ORDER
1. The protective order applies only to the following:
a. The Los Angeles Police Department's Internal Affairs Investigation which relates to Plaintiff Donovan Rolston's complaint regarding the incident underlying the complaint in this case.
2. Should any party wish to stamp any of the above records as "CONFIDENTIAL" that party may not stamp the records in such a way as to cover any written portion of the records. The documents must remain completely legible.
3. Birth dates, social security numbers and driver's license numbers may be redacted from the records produced, which are NOT covered by this protective order.
B. USE OF RECORDS
1. Absent further order of the Court, the items covered by this protective order may be used in this case only, including any appeals, and not for any other purpose whatsoever.
2. Items covered by this protective order, including any related copies, summaries, extracts, notes, photographs, memos, audiotapes and transcripts, shall not be disclosed, except to the following persons:
a. The attorneys of record, including legal assistants, paralegals, investigators and clerical employees working under counsel's supervision, as well as outside copying, graphic, computer services, and court reporters performing services in connection with this action;
b. Experts, consultants, investigators and their employees, retained and/or consulted by the attorneys of record to assist in the preparation of this action;
c. The parties, including their officers, agents and employees who are directly assisting counsel with the conduct ...