THE GUIDIVILLE RANCHERIA OF CALIFORNIA, AND UPSTREAM POINT MOLATE LLC, Plaintiffs,
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, KEN SALAZAR, et al., And THE CITY OF RICHMOND, Defendants. And Counterclaims.
ORDER GRANTING JOINT STIPULATION TO STAY BRIEFING AND MODIFY BRIEFING SCHEDULE AS MODIFIED BY THE COURT
YVONNE GONZALEZ ROGERS, District Judge.
The Court is in receipt of the parties' Joint Stipulation to Stay Briefing and Modify Briefing Schedule. Having read the foregoing stipulation, and good cause appearing therefore, the Parties' stipulation is GRANTED. The Court therefore ORDERS as follows:
(1) Briefing on the Tribe's Motions for Leave to Conduct Discovery to Supplement the
Administrative Record and to Compel the Federal Defendants to Complete the Administrative Record (Dkt. Nos. 100-101) is STAYED pending decision on the Federal Defendants' Motion to Compel Return of the Inadvertently Disclosed Document (Dkt. No. 105). The Motion to Compel Return (Dkt. No. 105) will be referred for decision to Magistrate Judge Kandis Westmore by separate order.
(2) Plaintiff Guidiville and the Federal Defendants shall jointly submit the "Disclosed Document" and the CD containing an electronic version of the Disclosed Document, and shall file an administrative motion to seal such documents, consistent with Local Rule 79-5, no later than June 5, 2013.
(3) The briefing schedule is modified as follows:
Federal Defendants' Motion to Compel Return of May 28, 2013 the Inadvertently Disclosed Document Plaintiffs' Response in Opposition June 11, 2013 Federal Defendants' Reply June 25, 2013 Plaintiffs' Sur Reply None permitted absent further order of the Court Plaintiffs request Oral Argument on Federal Defendants' Motion to To be set by Magistrate Compel Return of the Inadvertently Disclosed Document. Judge Westmore by notice from the Court Federal Defendants' Consolidated Response to Plaintiffs' Motions 14 days after court ruling to Compel Complete And to Supplement The Record on motion to compel Plaintiffs' Reply in Support 14 days after Federal Defendants' Response Oral Argument To be set by further notice from the Court Plaintiffs' Motion for Summary Judgment on Federal Claims; 30 days after the Court's order on Motions to Supplement the AR Federal Defendants' Response in Opposition to the Plaintiffs' 30 days after Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment and Motion For Summary Judgment Motion for summary judgment Plaintiffs' Reply 14 days after Defendants' Response is filed Federal Defendants' Reply 14 days after Plaintiffs' Reply is filed Oral Argument To be set by further notice from the Court
(4) The Federal Defendants may submit one consolidated Response to Tribe's Motions for Leave to Conduct Discovery to Supplement the Administrative Record and to Compel the Federal Defendants to Complete the Administrative Record (Dkt. Nos. 100-101).
(5) The Case Management Conference currently set for Wednesday, June 5, 2013, is CONTINUED to Monday, October 7, 2013, at 2:00 p.m.
This Order terminates ...