June 14, 2013
ROBIN ANTONICK, an Illinois citizen, Plaintiff,
ELECTRONIC ARTS INC., a California corporation, Defendant.
KEKER & VAN NEST LLP, SUSAN J. HARRIMAN - #111703, ERIC H. MACMICHAEL - #231697, R. ADAM LAURIDSEN - #243780, TIA A. SHERRINGHAM - #258507, San Francisco, CA, Attorneys for Defendant ELECTRONIC ARTS INC.
HAGENS BERMAN SOBEL SHAPIRO LLP ROBERT B. CAREY (Pro Hac Vice), LEONARD W. ARAGON (Pro Hac Vice), Attorney for Plaintiff, ROBIN ANTONICK.
ORDER RE: AUDIO-VISUAL EQUIPMENT
CHARLES R. BREYER, District Judge.
WHEREAS Plaintiff Robin Antonick and Defendant Electronic Arts Inc. ("the Parties") are scheduled to begin trial on June 17, 2013 in Courtroom 6 of the United States Courthouse, Floor 17, 450 Golden Gate Avenue before the Honorable Charles R. Breyer;
WHEREAS the Parties intend to use audio-visual equipment to aid in the presentation of their cases;
WHEREAS Antonick and EA will contact the Court's Calendar Clerk and Courtroom Deputy to arrange installation and testing of their respective equipment;
NOW, THEREFORE, THE PARTIES HEREBY REQUEST that the following equipment be allowed into the United States Courthouse and Courtroom 6 from June 11, 2013 until the conclusion of trial. The party bringing the equipment into the courtroom is noted for each item:
1. Eight-foot screen and stand (EA)
2. Projector (EA and Antonick)
3. Projector stand (EA and Antonick)
4. Speakers (EA and Antonick)
5. Tape Recorder (Antonick)
6. Video Game Consoles (EA and Antonick)
7. Apple II (Antonick)
8. Commodore 64 (Antonick)
9. Equipment table (EA and Antonick)
10. VGA switch (EA)
11. Easel and a pad of large paper (EA and Antonick)
12. Power cables, cords, and strips (EA and Antonick). Defendant's undersigned counsel, Susan J. Harriman, hereby attests that Leonard W. Aragon, counsel for Plaintiff, concurs in the filing of this Proposed Order, in accordance with Civil Local Rule 5-1.
The Parties may bring the equipment identified above into the United States Courthouse and Courtroom 6 on or after June 11, 2013 for use during the trial scheduled to begin on June 17, 2013.
IT IS SO ORDERED.