UNITED STATES, For the Use of MEYERS EARTHWORK, INC., a California Corporation, Plaintiff,
WEST BAY BUILDERS, INC. a California Corporation; SAFECO INSURANCE COMPANY OF AMERICA; and DOES 1 through 10, Defendants. WEST BAY BUILDERS, INC., a California corporation Cross-Complainant,
MEYERS EARTHWORK, INC., a California corporation; FIDELITY AND DEPOSIT COMPANY OF MARYLAND, a Pennsylvania corporation and ROES 1 through 10, inclusive. Cross-Defendants.
JOSHUA J. DIVINE SB# 225104, KENT I. WISEMAN SB# 88846, REESE, SMALLEY, WISEMAN & SCHWEITZER, LLP, Redding, California, Attorneys for Plaintiff/Cross-Defendants MEYERS EARTHWORK, INC., a California Corporation and FIDELITY AND DEPOSIT COMPANY OF MARYLAND, a Pennsylvania corporation
BRIAN JUNGINGER, TIMOTHY L. MCINERNEY, MCINERNEY & DILLION, P.C., Attorneys for Defendants/Cross-Plaintiff, WEST BAY BUILDERS, INC., a California Corporation and SAFECO INSURANCE COMPANY OF AMERICA.
STIPULATION OF PARTIES FOR AMENDED PRETRIAL SCHEDULING ORDER
JOHN A. MENDEZ, District Judge.
The parties, by and through their attorneys of record, herein stipulate to the following amendments to the the Pretrial Scheduling Order executed by this court on April 2, 2013 as follows:
1. The discovery completion date shall change from August 20, 2013, with the new discovery completion date being October 28, 2013;
2. Disclosure of expert witnesses shall change from June 21, 2013 for initial disclosure and June 21, 2013 for supplemental disclosure. The new dates shall be September 23, 2013 for initial disclosure and September 30, 2013 for supplemental disclosure.
3. All dispositive motions which are presently due October 9, 2013, shall now be due December 18, 2013.
4. The hearing date on such motions which is presently set for November 6, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. shall be January 15, 2014 at 9:30 a.m.
5. The joint pretrial statement, which is presently to be filed on December 13, 2013 shall now be filed by February 21, 2014.
6. The pretrial conference which is presently set for December 20, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. shall now be heard February 28, 2014 at 11:00 a.m.
7. The jury trial in this matter which is presently set for February 3, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. shall now be ...