June 24, 2013
IN RE HP ERISA LITIGATION. This Document Relates To: All Actions.
ZAMANSKY & ASSOCIATES LLC, JACOB H. ZAMANSKY (admitted pro hac vice), EDWARD H. GLENN, JR. (admitted pro hac vice), KEVIN D. GALBRAITH (admitted pro hac vice), New York, NY, Attorneys for Plaintiffs and the Proposed Class.
MORGAN, LEWIS & BOCKIUS LLP, NICOLE A. DILLER, ROBERTA H. VESPREMI, SACHA M. STEENHOEK, San Francisco, CA, MORGAN, LEWIS & BOCKIUS LLP, CHARLES C. JACKSON (admitted pro hac vice), ANDREW SCROGGINS (admitted pro hac vice), Chicago, IL, Attorneys for Defendants, Hewlett-Packard Company, the Plan Committee and the Investment Review Committee.
FENWICK & WEST LLP, KEVIN P. MUCK, MARIE BAFUS, San Francisco, CA, Attorneys for Defendant James T. Murrin.
STEVEN M. SCHATZ, State Bar No. 118356, CYNTHIA A. DY, State Bar No. 172761, KATHERINE L. HENDERSON, State Bar No. 247676, BRYAN J. KETROSER, State Bar No. 239105, BRIAN DANITZ, State Bar No. 247403, WILSON SONSINI GOODRICH & ROSATI, Professional Corporation, Palo Alto, CA, Attorneys for Defendant, Catherine A. Lesjak.
STIPULATION AND ORDER RE: BRIEFING SCHEDULE
CHARLES R. BREYER, District Judge.
WHEREAS, on May, 9, 2013, the Court entered the Order Revising Briefing Schedule (the "Order") (Docket 49);
WHEREAS, the Order provided that any amended complaint shall be filed no later than June 3, 2013 and set a briefing schedule whereby:
1. defendants' responsive pleadings are due by July 18, 2013;
2. plaintiffs' opposition to defendants' motions to dismiss, assuming such motions are filed, are due to be filed by September 3, 2013; and
3. defendants' reply briefs in support of any motions to dismiss are due to be filed by October 3, 2013;
WHEREAS, on June 3, 2013, plaintiffs filed their Consolidated Amended Class Action Complaint For Violations Of The Employee Retirement Income Security Act, 29 U.S.C. § 1132 (the "Amended Complaint") (Docket 50);
WHEREAS, the Amended Complaint added eight new defendants: David W. Healy, Michael J. Holston, Catherine A. Lesjak, Mark A. Levine, John N. McMullen, James T. Murrin, John F. Schultz and Shoreline Investment Management Company;
WHEREAS, the undersigned parties wish to revise the briefing schedule for the anticipated motions to dismiss the Amended Complaint;
NOW, THEREFORE, IT IS STIPULATED AND AGREED, and respectfully requested that the Court order as follows:
1. Defendants shall have until August 16, 2013 to file their responsive pleadings.
2. Plaintiffs shall have until October 15, 2013 to file their opposition to defendants' motions to dismiss, assuming such motions are filed; and
3. Defendants shall file and serve their replies in support of the motions to dismiss on or before November 15, 2013.
4. This stipulation is without prejudice to any party seeking additional relief via stipulation or court order.
PURSUANT TO STIPULATION, IT IS SO ORDERED.