June 28, 2013
BERNAVE ALCARAZ ET AL., Plaintiff,
PETITION AND ORDER FOR APPOINTMENT OF GUARDIAN A.D. LITEM; ORDER APPOINTING GUARDIAN A.D. LITEM
MAXINE CHESNEY, District Judge.
PETITIONER, BERNAVE ALCARAZ, STATES AS FOLLOWS:
1. I am the father of the following minor children:
2. I seek appointment as the guardian ad litem to represent the interests of my children in this matter. The above mentioned children, my wife, MARIA ALCARAZ, and I presently live on W. Spain St., Sonoma, California. Our telephone number is 6003.
3. My children named in paragraph #1 above have causes of action on which suit has been brought against the United States for its wrongful taking of their mother, removing her against her will to Mexico and refusing to allow her return for approximately 10 weeks.
4. My children named in paragraph #1 above have no general guardian and no previous petition for appointment of a guardian ad litem has been filed in this matter.
5. I am a competent and responsible person and fully competent to act as the guardian ad litem for my children named in paragraph #1 above.
WHEREFORE, BERNAVE ALCARAZ moves the court for an order appointing him as guardian ad litem for the purpose of bringing action against the UNITED STATES on the claim hereinabove stated.
The petition for an order appointing BERNAVE ALCARAZ as the guardian ad litem for E.V.A., C.A., AND S.A. is GRANTED.
IT IS SO ORDERED.