BENJAMIN C. OYARZO and NICHOLAS HART, Plaintiffs,
TUOLUMNE FIRE DISTRICT (A.K.A.
MAYALL HURLEY PC, A Professional Corporation, J. ANTHONY ABBOTT (State Bar No. 83975), JOHANNE C. MEDINA (State Bar No. 258973), Stockton, CA, Attorneys for Defendants.
SEIBERT & BAUTISTA, SHANNON SEIBERT (State Bar No. 240317), JOE BAUTISTA (State Bar No. 255708), Twain Harte, California, Attorneys for Plaintiffs.
STIPULATION AND ORDER RE CONTINUATION OF HEARING DATE FOR DEFENDANTS' MOTION FOR LEAVE TO SUPPLEMENT
STANLEY A. BOONE, Magistrate Judge.
IT IS HEREBY AGREED AND STIPULATED between Defendants TFD, Joseph Turner, Darlene Hutchins, Kenneth Hockett, Brian Machado, and Toney Powers, by and through their attorney, Johanne Medina of Mayall Hurley, A Professional Corporation, and Plaintiffs Benjamin C. Oyarzo and Nicholas Hart, by and through their attorney, Shannon Seibert of Seibert & Bautista, as follows:
1. The date on which the hearing for Defendants' Motion for Leave to Supplement Disclosure is currently scheduled for July 3, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. in Courtroom 9 before Hon. Stanley A. Boone;
2. The parties' Joint Statement re Discovery Dispute was, therefore, required to be filed by June 26, 2013;
3. The parties have engaged in extensive meet and confer efforts and are continuing to engage in meet and confer efforts to clarify the issues presented to the Court in the parties' Joint Statement;
4. The parties are in need of additional time to finalize the Joint Statement before presenting to the Court;
5. The parties therefore stipulate that the hearing scheduled for July 3, 2013 be continued to July 12, 2013 at 9:30 a.m. and that the Joint Statement will be filed on or before July 5, 2013.
IT IS SO STIPULATED, THROUGH COUNSEL OF RECORD.
The stipulation of the parties having been considered, and good cause appearing therefor, the ...