MICHAEL J. AYE (SBN 96288),
Attorney at Law, Sacramento, CA, Attorney for Defendant MATTHEW SEAN ROBERTS.
Matthew Segal, Assistant
STIPULATION AND ORDER FOR MODIFICATION OF CONDITIONS OF PRE-TRIAL RELEASE
KENDALL J. NEWMAN, Magistrate Judge.
The parties stipulate and agree that the court modify the conditions of Mr. Roberts pre-trial release by deleting the condition that Mr. Roberts have monitoring by the wearing of a GPS device. Pretrial services is in agreement with this modification and have provided counsel with a list of the amended conditions, as set forth herein, for the court to adopt.
FOR GOOD CAUSE APPEARING, it is hereby ordered that conditions of pretrial release are modified to remove the condition that defendant Matthew Sean Roberts be monitored on supervised release by GPS device and the Court adopts that following Amended Special Conditions of Release:
AMENDED SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF RELEASE
1. You shall report to and comply with the rules and regulations of the Pretrial Services Agency;
2. You shall report in person to the Pretrial Services Agency on the first working day following your release from custody;
3. You are to reside at a location approved by the pretrial services officer and not move or absent yourself from this residence for more than 24 hours without the prior approval of the pretrial services officer;
4. You shall cooperate in the collection of a DNA sample;
5. Your travel is restricted to the Eastern District of California without the prior consent of the pretrial services officer;
6. You shall not possess a firearm/ammunition, destructive device, other dangerous weapon, or toy gun/replica of a firearm; additionally, you shall provide written proof of divestment of all firearms/ammunition currently under your control;
7. You shall seek and/or maintain verifiable employment or schooling, and provide proof of same as requested by ...