August 1, 2013
United States of America, Plaintiff,
Bazaarvoice, Inc., Defendant.
BORIS FELDMAN, State Bar No. 128838, DYLAN J. LIDDIARD, State Bar No. 203055, DOMINIQUE-CHANTALE ALEPIN, State Bar No. 241648, WILSON SONSINI GOODRICH & ROSATI, Professional Corporation, Palo Alto, CA, Attorneys for Defendant Bazaarvoice, Inc.
Peter K. Huston, Assistant Chief United States Department of Justice Antitrust Division, San Francisco, CA, Attorneys for Plaintiff, United States of America.
AMENDED JOINT STIPULATION AND ORDER SETTING PRE-TRIAL DEADLINES
WILLIAM ORRICK, District Judge.
WHEREAS, on June 27, 2013, this case was reassigned to Judge William Orrick;
WHEREAS, on July 10, 2013, the parties presented a stipulation to the Court concerning pre-trial deadlines;
WHEREAS, on July 11, 2013, the Court held a Case Management Conference;
WHEREAS, at that Case Management Conference, the Court noted that it found the stipulation acceptable save the provision moving the deadline for the proposed findings of fact and conclusions of law to after the trial;
WHEREAS, the parties have met and conferred regarding pretrial deadlines for the exchanging and filing of certain materials and have reviewed Judge Orrick's Pretrial Standing Order;
WHEREAS, the parties believe that certain modifications to the schedule under the Pretrial Standing Order that were previously presented to the Court as acceptable should be made;
WHEREAS, the parties also intend to clarify a matter pertaining to the filing of the proposed findings of fact and conclusions of law;
NOW THEREFORE, it is hereby stipulated and agreed between Plaintiff and Defendant through their respective counsel listed below, subject to the approval of the Court, that:
1. For documents that have Bates numbers, the parties shall exchange a list of exhibits by Bates numbers only;
2. For documents without Bates numbers that have been previously produced to the other party, the parties shall exchange a list describing the exhibit;
3. For documents that do not have Bates numbers or have not been previously produced to the other party, the parties shall exchange the exhibits as contemplated by the local rules and this Court's Pretrial Standing Order;
4. Each party shall file its proposed findings of fact and conclusions of law on August 26, 2013;
5. The parties shall not exchange their proposed findings of fact and conclusions of law before they are filed on August 26, 2013;
6. Each party shall file a pre-trial brief on August 26, 2013; and
7. Each party's pre-trial brief shall be limited to fifty (50) pages.
IT IS SO STIPULATED
Pursuant to the parties' stipulation, IT IS SO ORDERED except for a modification to number 7, above-any motions in limine must be included as a part of the pre-trial brief, which is limited to fifty (50) pages.