BENJAMIN B. WAGNER, United States Attorney, HEATHER MARDEL JONES Assistant United States Attorney, Fresno, California, Attorneys for the United States.
FINAL JUDGMENT OF FORFEITURE
ANTHONY W. ISHII, Senior District Judge.
Pursuant to the Waiver, Consent, and Stipulation, the Court finds:
1. This is a civil forfeiture action against defendants real property located at 1904 Lee Street, Alexandria, Louisiana, Rapides Parish, APN: XX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXXX, including any right, title, and interest in the whole of any lot or tract of land any appurtenances or improvements thereon, and 1740 Monroe Street, Alexandria, Louisiana, Rapides Parish, APN: XX-XXX-XXXXX-XXXXXX, including any right, title, and interest in the whole of any lot or tract of land any appurtenances or improvements thereon (hereafter collectively "defendant real properties").
2. A Verified Complaint for Forfeiture In Rem ("Complaint") was filed on August 17, 2010, alleging that said defendant properties are subject to forfeiture to the United States of America pursuant to 21 U.S.C. § 881(a)(6), 18 U.S.C. § 981(a)(1)(A), and 18 U.S.C. § 981(a)(1)(C).
3. Beginning on August 31, 2010, for at least 30 consecutive days, the United States published notice of this action on the official government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov.
4. In addition to the public notice on the official internet government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov, actual notice or attempted notice was given to the following individuals:
a. Millenium 1, LLC
b. Edwan Dablan
c. Ahlam S. Ibrahim
d. Hamed Ibrahim
e. Anthony P. Capozzi, attorney
5. On September 26, 2011, Edwan Dablan filed a claim on behalf of Millenium 1, LLC. No answer was filed. To date, no other parties have filed claims or answers in this matter, and the time in which any person or entity may file a claim and answer has expired.
6. As part of their plea in the related criminal case of United States v. Edwan Dablan, et al., 1:10-CR-00173-AWI-SKO, defendants Edwan Dablan, Khamal Dablan, and Manuel Vasquez, executed a Waiver, Consent, and Stipulation to the forfeiture of their right, title, and interest of the defendant real properties, subject to the terms set forth below. In addition, claimants Millenium 1, Inc., Sadeddeen Dablan, Horieh Jordanan Khalid Dablan, Nasry Khalid Dablan, Nabila Dablan, and ...