HEATHER E. WILLIAMS, #122664, Federal Defender, MATTHEW M. SCOBLE, #237432, Assistant Federal Defender, Sacramento, CA, Attorney for Defendant, JESSE TICER
BENJAMIN B. WAGNER, United States Attorney,
KYLE REARDON, Assistant U.S. Attorney.
STIPULATION AND [PROPOSED] ORDER TO MODIFY PRE-TRIAL RELEASE CONDITIONS
ALLISON CLAIRE, Magistrate Judge.
IT IS HEREBY STIPULATED AND AGREED between plaintiff, United States of America, and defendant Jesse Ticer, through their respective attorneys, that the release conditions imposed on Mr. Ticer on July 17, 2013, may be modified as set forth below.
On July 16, 2013, Mr. Ticer appeared in Federal Court in the District of Maryland, following the initiation of Rule 5 proceedings in the Eastern District of California. At that initial appearance, Mr. Ticer was ordered released on conditions set by the Magistrate in the District of Maryland [8:13-MJ-01689 JKS; Docket #5].
On July 17, 2013, Mr. Ticer appeared in Federal Court in the Eastern District of California. Here, the Court ordered that Mr. Ticer remain out of custody on the same release conditions set forth by the Magistrate in the District of Maryland. Accordingly, the parties and pre-trial services stipulate and agree that Mr. Ticer's pre-trial release conditions may be modified to conform with those set forth in the District of Maryland. Those conditions are as follows:
1. You shall report to and comply with the rules and regulations of the Pretrial Services Agency;
2. You shall report in person to the Pretrial Services Agency on the first working day following your release from custody;
3. You are to reside at a location approved by the pretrial services officer and not move or absent yourself from this residence for more than 24 hours without the prior approval of the pretrial services officer;
4. You shall cooperate in the collection of a DNA sample;
5. Your travel is restricted to the Eastern District of California, unless otherwise approved in advance by the pretrial services officer;
6. You shall report any prescriptions provided by a licensed medical practitioner to the pretrial services officer within 48 hours of receipt;
7. You shall not possess a firearm/ammunition, destructive device, or other dangerous weapon; additionally, you shall provide written proof of divestment of all ...