BENJAMIN B. WAGNER, United States Attorney, KEVIN C. KHASIGIAN, Assistant U.S. Attorney, Sacramento, CA, Attorneys for the United States.
FINAL JUDGMENT OF FORFEITURE
WILLIAM B. SHUBB, District Judge.
Pursuant to the Stipulation for Final Judgment of Forfeiture, the Court finds:
1. This is a civil forfeiture action against the following real property located at 21968 Rockaway Road, North San Juan, California, Nevada County, APN: XX-XXX-XX (hereafter referred to as the "defendant property") and more fully described as:
THE LAND REFERRED TO HEREIN BELOW IS SITUATED IN THE UNINCORPORATED AREA, COUNTY OF NEVADA, STATE OF CALIFORNIA, AND IS DESCRIBED AS FOLLOWS:
Lots 3, as shown on the Official Map of Subdivision of Bert Burda property, as filed in the Office of the County Recorder of the County of Nevada on September 27, 1965, in Book 2 of Subdivisions at page 58.
2. A Verified Complaint for Forfeiture In Rem ("Complaint") was filed on March 30, 2012, alleging that said defendant property is subject to forfeiture to the United States pursuant to 21 U.S.C. § 881(a)(7).
3. On May 18, 2012, the defendant property was posted with a copy of the Complaint and Notice of Complaint.
4. Beginning on May 11, 2012, for at least 30 consecutive days, the United States published Notice of the Forfeiture Action on the official internet government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov. A Declaration of Publication was filed on June 11, 2012.
5. In addition to the public notice on the official internet government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov, actual notice or attempted notice was given to the following individuals:
a. Duane Burda
b. Diane Gerigk
6. On May 18, 2012, claimant Duane Burda filed a claim alleging an interest in the defendant property. Diane Gerigk filed a claim of interest on May 25, 2012 alleging an interest in the defendant property. No other parties have filed claims or answers in this matter, and the time ...