MELINDA HAAG (CABN 132612), United States Attorney, ALEX G. TSE (CABN 152348), Chief, Civil Division, REBECCA A. FALK (CSBN 226798), Assistant United States Attorney, San Francisco, California, Attorneys for Defendant.
Welborn Freeman, Plaintiff, pro se.
JOINT STIPULATION AND ORDER CONTINUING CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE
WILLIAM H. ORRICK, District Judge.
Subject to the approval of the Court, Plaintiff pro se Wellborn Freeman ("Plaintiff") and Federal Defendant United States of America, by and through its counsel of record, hereby stipulate and agree as follows:
1. Plaintiff filed the Complaint in this action on May 29, 2013. Dkt. No. 1.
2. In response to Plaintiff's Complaint, Defendant has filed with this Court a Motion to Dismiss. Dkt. No. 5.
3. Plaintiff declined to proceed before a United States Magistrate Judge and this matter was reassigned to the Honorable William H. Orrick. Docket No. 10, 12.
4. This Court scheduled a Case Management Conference for September 3, 2013. Dkt. No. 13.
5. Plaintiff requested and this Court granted an extension of time to oppose Defendant's Motion To Dismiss until September 30, 2013. The hearing for the Motion to Dismiss is set for October 30, 2013. Dkt. No. 18.
6. The parties hereby respectfully request that the Initial Case Management Conference and all related deadlines in this matter, including those related to the ADR process and Rule 26(f) report, be vacated or continued until November 5, 2013, after the hearing on Defendants' Motion to Dismiss, or as soon thereafter as is convenient for the Court.
IT IS SO STIPULATED.
Pursuant to the stipulation by the parties, and good cause having been shown, it is hereby ordered that the Case Management Conference scheduled for September 3, 2013 will be continued until November 5, ...