MELINDA HAAG (CABN 132612) United States Attorney ALEX G. TSE (CABN 152348) Chief, Civil Division REBECCA A. FALK (CSBN 226798) 
Assistant United States Attorney San Francisco, California, Attorneys for Defendants.
LIVA UJHEKLYI pro se.
JOINT STIPULATION AND [PROPOSED] ORDER LIFTING STAY AND SETTING CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE
JEFFREY S. WHITE, District Judge.
Plaintiff Livia Ujhelyi ("Plaintiff") and Federal Defendant Tom Vilsack, Secretary, U.S. Department of Agriculture ("Federal Defendant"), by and through its counsel of record, hereby stipulate and agree as follows:
1. On October 7, 2013, in light of the lapse of federal appropriations to the Department of Justice, the Federal Defendant moved this Court for an order staying the above-captioned matter until after Congress restored funding to the Department of Justice and the shutdown of the federal government came to an end. Dkt. No. 72.
2. On October 8, 2013, Plaintiff filed a Motion to Strike Portions of Defendant's Answer to Plaintiff's First Amended Complaint. Dkt. No. 73.
3. On October 11, 2013, at the Case Management Conference, this Court granted as the Federal Defendant's motion. Dkt. No. 74.
4. On October 17, 2013, after funding was restored, furloughed employees of the Department of Justice returned to work.
5. Due to the government shutdown and stay in the above-captioned matter, the parties agree that Defendant will have until October 30 to file an Opposition to Plaintiff's Motion to Strike Portions of Defendant's Answer to Plaintiff's First Amended Complaint. Plaintiff's Reply will be due on November 6, 2013. A hearing on this matter is scheduled for December 6, 2013.
6. The parties hereby agree that work on this case may resume and respectfully request that the stay in the above-captioned matter be lifted.
7. In addition, the parties agree that they are available for a Continued Case Management ...