October 27, 2013
FRONT RANGE EQUINE RESCUE, et al., Plaintiffs,
TOM VILSACK, Secretary of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, et al., Defendants
ROBERT G. DREHER Acting Assistant Attorney General Environment & Natural Resources Division United States Department of Justice
ANDREW A. SMITH (NM Bar. 8341) Senior Trial Attorney for Federal Defendants
SCHIFF HARDIN LLP BRUCE A. WAGMAN, ESQ. (CSB #159987) Attorneys for Plaintiffs
[PROPOSED] SCHEDULING ORDER FOR PLAINTIFFS’ JULY 2, 2013 MOTION FOR PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION [ECF NO. 16]
YVONNE GONZALEZ ROGERS, UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT JUDGE
THIS MATTER came before the Court on a telephonic status conference with the parties on July 3, 2013. Having heard from the parties, the Court Orders as follows:
1. The Court will address Plaintiffs’ July 2, 2013 “Motion For Temporary Restraining Order And Preliminary Injunction, ” ECF No. 16) as a motion for preliminary injunction.
2. Federal Defendants will file a response to Plaintiffs’ motion for preliminary injunction no later than 12:00 p.m. (noon) PST on July 12, 2013.
3. Plaintiffs will file a reply to Federal Defendants’ response no later than 12:00 p.m. (noon) PST on July 16, 2013.
4. The Court will hold a hearing on Plaintiffs’ motion for preliminary injunction on July 19, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. PST.
5. Federal Defendants will file a motion to transfer venue by no later than July 8, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. PST.
6. Plaintiffs will file a response to Federal Defendants’ motion to transfer venue by no later than July 11, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. PST.
7. Upon the filing of Plaintiffs’ response brief, Federal Defendants’ motion to transfer venue will be ripe for disposition by the Court.
It Is So Ordered.