November 12, 2013
ALBA MORALES and LAINIE COHEN, on behalf of themselves and others similarly situated, Plaintiffs,
UNILEVER UNITED STATES, INC., Defendant.
Michael P. Esser (SBN 268634), KIRKLAND & ELLIS LLP, San Francisco, CA, Attorneys for Defendant, Unilever United States, Inc.
Alan R. Plutzik (SBN 77785), Michael S. Strimling (SBN 6135), BRAMSON, PLUTZIK, MAHLER & BIRKHAEUSER LLP, Walnut Creek, CA, Mark P. Kindall (SBN 138703), Robert A. Izard (pro hac vice forthcoming), Jeffrey S. Nobel (pro hac vice forthcoming), Nicole A. Veno (pro hac vice forthcoming), IZARD NOBEL LLP, West Hartford, CT, Joseph J. DePalma (pro hac vice forthcoming), Katrina Carroll (pro hac vice forthcoming), LITE DEPALMA GREENBERG, LLC, Newark, New Jersey, Attorneys for Plaintiffs.
Jay P. Lefkowitz (pro hac vice, forthcoming), Matthew F. Dexter (pro hac vice forthcoming), Ross L. Weiner (pro hac vice forthcoming), KIRKLAND & ELLIS LLP, New York, New York, Attorneys for Defendant Unilever United States, Inc.
STIPULATION AND [PROPOSED] ORDER REGARDING SERVICE AND MOTION TO DISMISS BRIEFING SCHEDULE
WILLIAM B. SHUBB,
IT IS HEREBY STIPULATED, by and between Plaintiffs and Defendant, as follows:
1. The undersigned counsel for Defendant hereby acknowledges service of the Summons and Complaint on behalf of Defendant as of the date hereof.
2. Plaintiffs shall file an amended complaint on or before December 2, 2013.
3. Defendant shall file its anticipated motion to dismiss on or before January 14, 2014.
4. Plaintiffs shall file their answering brief in opposition to Defendant's motion to dismiss on or before February 28, 2014.
5. Defendant shall file its reply brief in further support of its motion to dismiss on or before March 28, 2014.
IT IS SO ORDERED. The motion shall be heard on April 7, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. in Courtroom 5, 14th Floor. The Scheduling Conference is continued from February 18, 2014 to May 27, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. A Joint Status Report shall be filed no later than May 13, 2014.