ANDREA SEWELL, CONRAD SILVA, and EDITH VIERA, individually, and on behalf of all others similarly situated, Plaintiff,
STATE COMPENSATION INSURANCE FUND, Defendant.
SEYFARTH SHAW LLP, Mark P. Grajski (SBN 178050), Brandon R. McKelvey (SBN 217002), Julie G. Yap (SBN 243450), Sacramento, California,
STATE COMPENSATION INSURANCE FUND, Gina Marie S. Ong (SBN 204137), Jody A. DeBernardi (SBN 139670), Santa Ana, California, Attorneys for Defendant STATE COMPENSATION INSURANCE FUND, A Public Enterprise Fund
Mary-Alice Coleman, Michael S. Ahmad, Law Office of Mary-Alice Coleman, Davis, CA,
Harvey Sohnen, Patricia M. Kelly, Law Offices of Sohnen & Kelly, Orinda, CA, Attorneys for Plaintiffs ANDREA SEWELL, CONRAD SILVA, and EDITH VIERA
JOINT STIPULATION AND [PROPOSED] ORDER TO CONTINUE THE CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE DATE
THELTON E. HENDERSON, District Judge.
This Stipulation is made by and between Plaintiffs ("Plaintiffs") and Defendant State Compensation Insurance Fund ("Defendant"), through their respective counsel of record, with reference to the following facts:
1. On February 11, 2013, Plaintiffs filed their Complaint against Defendant in this Court;
2. On April 12, 2013, Plaintiffs filed an Amended Complaint;
3. On April 29, 2013, Defendant filed its Answer to Plaintiffs' Amended Complaint;
4. On May 20, 2013, at 1:30 p.m., the Court held an initial Case Management Conference in this matter;
5. On May 20, 2013, the Court ordered a further Case Management Conference to be held on August 19, 2013, at 1:30 p.m., with an updated joint case management statement due seven (7) days before the Case Management Conference;
6. On August 12, 2013, the parties filed their updated joint case management statement;
7. On August 14, 2013, the parties filed a joint stipulation to continue the Case Management Conference because the parties had scheduled a mediation to occur on September 9, 2013 with ...