PROSPECT CONSULTING GROUP LLC, a Wyoming Limited Liability Company Plaintiff,
ELECTRONICS FOR IMAGING, INC., a Delaware corporation, and DOES 1-50, inclusive, Defendants AND RELATED CROSS-ACTION
GREGORY K. KLINGSPORN (203649) NICOLAS A. FLEGEL (229360) JORGENSON, SIEGEL, McCLURE & FLEGEL, Menlo Park, CA, Attorneys for Plaintiff and Cross-Defendant PROSPECT CONSULTING GROUP LLC.
IVO LABAR (203492) KELLY A. CORCORAN (260268) KERR & WAGSTAFFE LLP San Francisco, CA, Attorneys for Defendant and Cross-Complainant ELECTRONICS FOR IMAGING, INC.
JORGENSON, SIEGEL, McCLURE & FLEGEL, LLP Gregory K. Klingsporn Attorneys for PROSPECT CONSULTING GROUP, LLC.
KERR & WAGSTAFFE LLP Kelly A. Corcoran, Attorneys for Defendant ELECTRONICS FOR IMAGING, INC.
STIPULATION AND [Proposed] ORDER RE: SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE SCHEDULING
KANDIS A. WESTMORE, Magistrate Judge.
The parties to this action, plaintiff and cross-defendant Prospect Consulting Group, LLC ("PCG") and defendant and cross-complainant Electronics For Imaging, Inc. ("EFI"), stipulate as follows:
1. A Settlement Conference in this action is currently scheduled for Wednesday, November 27, 2013 at 11:00 a.m., and the parties have lodged and served their Settlement Conference Statements;
2. Trial in this action is currently scheduled to commence on Monday, December 9, 2013;
3. On November 22, 2013, Plaintiff filed a request that Plaintiff's representative be permitted to attend the Settlement Conference telephonically, or that the Settlement Conference be rescheduled to a date when Plaintiff's representative could personally attend;
4. Both parties and their counsel are available to personally attend a Settlement Conference on Monday, December 2, 2013, at 1:00 p.m. or later; AND SO
5. The parties jointly request that the Court reschedule the Settlement Conference to December 2, 2013 at 1:00 p.m.
The Court having reviewed and considered the parties' Stipulation Re: Settlement Conference Scheduling, and good cause being shown, ...